Monday, April 4, 2011

Somebody can spit..



Last week Lyndee started this funny spitting. Now it is her favorite thing, and she thinks she is pretty cool. The other morning I woke up to this little spitting noise and couldn't help but laugh! She loves it, and we love how her lips pucker and her chubby cheeks look filled with air. We kinda like her... can you tell?

3 comments:

Paige said...

she is the custest!! i just love her! i am so glad i stopped by today and got to play with her for a little bit!! :) love you all!!

Be You Movies said...

That really is the funniest thing. I love how puffed up her cheeks get. I was going to tell you- I think Lyndee taught Mikaela how to do that when they were playing the other day. She has done it a couple of times since and NEVER did it before. I think she was jealous of Lyndee's spitting skills :)Lyndee has her beat though on how puffed up her cheeks get!
That outfit and headband are adorable too! What a cute girl!

Rebecca said...

Wow that is so cute! Love how her cheeks poff out! She looks like she will be quite the whistler! Looks like she is growing everyday. I really appreciate your last post as well, I thought about you a couple of weeks ago and how terrifing it must be to have gone through that and now with a baby of your own, wonder if the same will happen to you. So glad that you are moving forward with faith!