I can't believe this girl is 4 months old! We went to the doctor yesterday and got her yucky shots. She did so awesome and only cried after the second shot for just a minute. I got her dressed and before I was even done she was spitting and cooing again. She has really developed her personality over the last month and is such a happy girl.
4 Month Stats-
Height- 24 inches (39%)
Head- 16.25 inches (58%)
Weight- 13 lbs 3 oz (40%)- This is a huge improvement from last time when she was in the 4th percentile! Yea, we love chubby!

6 comments:
She really has gotten so much bigger and she is absolutely darling and so smiley. I love smiley babies! I am impressed that she didn't really cry that much. Mikaela acted devastated and betrayed for at least 5 minutes before we could calm her down! What a cutie. And yeah, I would love to take some shots of Lyndee. We just need one sunny day and we can figure out the details if you want.
Lyndee and Aubrey are gonna be best buddies for sure! :) I can't wait to see your cutie patootie in July! It's so close! And yay for chubbiness! Go Lyndee!
Amanda, she is so beautiful! It was really good seeing you yesterday. I am going to plan a lunch soon
I love her to death!!!! I need to make it a habit to come see her like once a week at least! She is so adorable.... and she loves me!! :)
She is so cute! She is catching Corbin!
I LOVE,LOVE,LOVE her so much. She is just so cute. Thanks for coming to see me, I love seeing you both.
Post a Comment