Thursday, March 17, 2011

MULLET MARCH

Recently Lyndee has been sporting a new do. We call it balding in the front, party in the back. You know what I mean, the mullet! And what better way to celebrate March then with a Mullet? Who knows what happened to all of this girl's lovely fuzz, but it's gone! Luckily a nice dark patch was left in the back for us to admire, and one patch around her adorable calic. Do we shave it?? I'm so tempted..



And a few more pictures of our dang cute girl..




6 comments:

Bain Becomes a Master said...

What a cutie! Our friend's shaved their little girl's head when it was like that. It didn't look bad at all. It made all of her hair start to grow back. Lyndee is so cute, Da!

Lynette Perkins said...

She is such a cute Alfalfa! Love my Lyndee "Peanut" "RuRu"!

the laytons. said...

She is adorable! Every baby's hair does that it seems.. i wasn't one that was a fan of cutting it off but after awhile Brins got SO bad so i did it and i must say i am happy i did! Her hair has grown in so even now. Good luck!!

Mitchell Family said...

I'M HER FAVORITE!!! Or is she mine? Mullet or no mullet...I could eat her up!

Be You Movies said...

I love the pictures and I love the mullet. Mikaela had the same thing going on at that age but her hair seems to have evened out now and is starting to get fuzzy again. Lyndee's time will come :) Until then, continue to enjoy the mullet!

MomMitchell said...

I just LOVE that little girl, and every picture is so dang cute of her!! Mullet or not, she's a KEEPER!!