Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Prom Do!

My little sister Andrianna (Buffy) went to her first prom on Saturday. She asked me to do her hair, which always makes me a little nervous. I'm no pro, and usually just fake my way through it until it turns out. She showed me a picture of what she wanted, and I think I did pretty good this time! It helps that she is gorgeous.. but I was pretty proud of myself. I'm so glad that I still get to spend moments like this with her . Jessica Alba has nothing on my beauty of a sister... Lyndee LOVES Aunt Buffy! She lights up every time she sees her. I'm so glad Lyndee has such a great example to look up to. Love you Buff!

5 comments:

Paige said...

SOOO DANG BEAUTIFUL!! I am glad I was able to come down and be the second big sister! You are doing my hair like that one day... But she can pull it off better than I probably can! It was so fun seeing you guys!!

Michelle said...

Her hair looks amazing! Way to go! And she looks so pretty! When did that girl grow up?!

MomMitchell said...

Oh my heck, she looked georgous. You are a great big sister, she's lucky to have you. Lyndee is just so dang cute, I just want to kiss her little cheeks, and HOLD her. I so appreciate you helping me with my hair, your the best! love you all

Megan and Will said...

Buff's hair was way better than the picture! Good job!!! You should seriously be a hairdresser! :)

Garet and Andrea said...

Dang girl I need you to do my hair, I love it!!