Friday, April 22, 2011

I needed this...



I'll be honest, I needed this reminder this week. As much as I would like to think I am the perfect mom, with a huge amount of patience everyday, it is just not true sometimes. Some days are rough, but to be reminded that God has trusted me to be her mom and that I will be given added strength, makes all the difference! I love how inspired Elder Holland is, I feel like he speaks directly to me. Gosh maybe he does?

5 comments:

Be You Movies said...

I love this video and hadn't seen it since last year. Thanks for reminding me of it. It means a lot more now and it touched me. Thanks!

MomMitchell said...

Geez, I shouldn't be crying (afterall, my kids are big) but Elder Holland sure puts it like it is~~~it is all worth it, all the long nights, and many hours in each day, endless list of things to do, and more, being a mother is just the best!!! Rewards are there, maybe not right away, but they do come. Thanks for the reminder, and Lyndee is so lucky to have YOU be her mom. love you lots Amanda

Paige said...

dont you love those messages and the great reminders they are to us??? i put one up on my last blog post!! life is hard! You are amazing though!! Love you!!

Maples Family!! said...

WOW.. yea I cried, Elder Holland is so great! thanks for posting that! Keep up the good work! PS we need together sometime and do lunch or something!

Megan and Will said...

Thanks for posting this Amanda! :) You're an AMAZING mom. Hope you're having a happy birthday! You deserve it!