And I need to mention how much I LOVE these two. Trav put Lyndee on his shoulders for the first time last night and she thought she was pretty hot stuff. I love the expressions on their faces, she totally adores him! But what I kinda love most about this picture is the spit up rolling out of her mouth down onto Trav's ear, yum! He is such an awesome dad.
Friday, April 15, 2011
Growing up...
Last night after Lyndee's bath I grabbed this towel, just to see if it would still wrap around her chubby body. It was a little snug, and then I remembered the picture we took in this same towel the first week she was born. At that time it could have probably wrapped around her twice! It makes me kinda sad to think that this girl is growing up and getting bigger everyday. She kinda doesn't even look like the same baby...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
she is adorable! and trav is pretty great!! i am waiting for my shout out on the blog about how much Lyndee loves me... :)
haha I love that picture of Trav and Lyndee! So cute!
She is just so cute, and she is growing so fast!!! Love those little fat legs, and she is so cute on her daddy's shoulders, but please make her stop growing!!! Love the spit-up coming out!!!!
These pictures make me smile. I love the monster towel (we have the same one and it barely fits Mikaela now) and I love that she loves to sit on Travis' shoulders. I have seen that exact scene (spit included) before and it just makes me think that we are so lucky to have such great guys to be these girls' dads!
Post a Comment