She is so cute! I can't wait to meet her THIS WEEK! Love you guys!
Wow! I think she already totally looks like a Mitchell! I'm glad everything went well and that your little sweetie is now here safe and sound. Let us know if you need anything, we're pretty close by! :)
Congrats you guys! She is BEAUTIFUL! I'm so glad everything went well with the delivery! Love you and miss you guys!
I agree with Meliss - she has Mitchell in her like crazy!! Such a cutie and congrats again - we are so happy for you guys!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She is so cute! I can't wait to meet her THIS WEEK! Love you guys!
Wow! I think she already totally looks like a Mitchell! I'm glad everything went well and that your little sweetie is now here safe and sound. Let us know if you need anything, we're pretty close by! :)
Congrats you guys! She is BEAUTIFUL! I'm so glad everything went well with the delivery! Love you and miss you guys!
I agree with Meliss - she has Mitchell in her like crazy!! Such a cutie and congrats again - we are so happy for you guys!!
Post a Comment