Wednesday, November 24, 2010
The SWEET shower!
This post is a few weeks over due, but definitely needed to be documented. My cute sister in laws Randee and Lisa threw me and our little one the cutest shower. The theme was "Isn't She Sweet" and as you can see the decorations were all yummy pink sweets, it was perfect. I had so much support at the shower and Travis and I both couldn't believe how sweet and supportive people are. We were beyond spoiled! This little girl is pretty lucky to have such great people supporting her already! I married into such a great family and they take care of me so good. Both Randee and Lisa also came this week to decorate the baby's room. It turned out adorable, can't thank them enough!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Cute post, glad to see the pictures since I had to miss it. A very cute idea and lots of fun gifts for this sweet baby, Hang in there, Dec. is soo close!! Continue to post, you'll be so glad you did.
Hey Amanda, looks like a ton of fun. I have been trying to get ahold of you, but I only have your work email. Can you get me your regular one?
Post a Comment