Friday, June 4, 2010

A little one..

Well its official we are expecting a little one in December!! We couldn't be more excited and a little nervous for this new experience. We feel so blessed to be trusted to raise one of our Father in Heavens children. We have both prayed many times that our home will be a safe haven from the world and that we will be the parents that he wants us to be.
I have been really lucky and haven't been sick ALL the time.. but enough for me! We had an ultra sound yesterday and it was so amazing to see the little heart beat go crazy and to see it growing so fast. My doctor said we could check for the gender at my next appointment ( hopefully then we can stop calling it it!) and we can't wait for that. I'm thinking it is a girl and Trav is pretty positive it is a boy.. so you will have to tell us what we think! Pictures to come.. when I can figure out how to scan them in!

14 comments:

Michelle said...

Yay! I am just so happy for you guys! We pray for you and your little babe every night! You and Travy are going to be such great parents! Love you guys!

Sean and Alison said...

Congrats congrats!! That is awesome you guys, I am so happy for you!

Lori said...

Congratulations! My bet is on a girl, but I'm usually not right so it's probably a boy.

Ben and Lindsay said...

I was wondering when you were going to post the news!!! I cannot wait to hear what you are having! no matter what, that baby is going to be so stinking cute and have amazing parents! CONGRATS AGAIN!! love ya

Amanda B. said...

Congrats!!! What a lucky little baby to be coming to your family!

Glad you have not been sick too much. I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes quick and healthy for you! Keep us posted.

Chaleese said...

Congratulations! That is SO exciting! We are so happy for you guys!!! :D

Megan and Will said...

Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you both! Pregnancy is so fun, despite all the weird changes going on! :) I wish we lived closer so we could have all this fun together! Love you!! Keep us updated!!

Todd and Melissa said...

That is such exciting news! We are so happy for you! Looks like we will just have to hold your cute baby so you can still use your magic touch to put our little Izzie to sleep at family get togethers. You both are going to be so great as parents.

Scott and Angie said...

YAY!!!
Im so excited for you. Im guessing it is a Girl!

Marcie said...

Congrats guys!! You are going to be such cute little parents. I hope you continue to feel good Amanda. SO EXCITED FOR YOU BOTH!

The Smoots said...

AHH! Congrats! I too was waiting for you to post the news. Your cute little sister told me and I was freaking out! What a cute mom you will be! Im so excited for you two!

MomMitchell said...

FINALLY you posted!!! I will take boy or girl, and love being a grandma again. What great parents you and Trav will be. Love you both.

Mitchell Family said...

:) can't wait to spoil him or her! So very happy for your little miracle baby!

Rebecca said...

Congrats, you are going to be the best mom! I am glad that the cat is out of the bag! Hope you start feeling better. You are so awesome a kid couldn't ask for better parents!