You thought I was talking about me nesting huh? Travis and I came out one Saturday morning to this beauty in my not so cheap wreath! Although I was kinda bugged that she was dirtying my wreath, the timing was pretty ironic. This little robin was preparing to be a mommy just when I was figuring out how to be pregnant. We thought it was pretty neat! I think she got kinda annoyed and worried about us coming in and out of our front door and decided that it wasn't the safest place for her little ones. She eventually abandoned her hard work to find another spot, in the mean time we thought it was pretty neat and a little sentimental.
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What a cool experience! You are going to be a great MOM!
That's great Amanda. Too bad Miss (or maybe Mrs.;) Robin didn't stick around.
Post a Comment