Monday, November 30, 2009

Lia Sophia Jewelry Party!

Hey just wanted to let everyone know that I am having a Lia Sophia party tomorrow Tuesday, December 1st at my mom's house. It will start at 7:00 but you are welcome to come anytime. Also if you can't make it that night and would still like to order, just let me know! They have some super cute jewelry right now, just in time for Christmas and there are some great deals. My mom's address is 1882 W. Carriage Ln. in Kaysville. Call me if you need directions or have any questions. Thanks, it should be lots of fun! Everyone is invited I just didn't get the invitations out to everyone in time!

1 comment:

Steve and Katie said...

Hey Friend!! How are you! I was just looking for your address on facebook and found your blog!! Send me a message with your address so I can send you a card!