Last Tuesday I was making dinner, french bread pizza to be specific. I grabbed quite a large knife to cut the loaf of french bread in half and then finished the rest of the pizza. I then decided that we should have some salad with it. So being the brilliant person that I am.. I grabbed that same knife and attempted to cut open the bag of salad. Apparently I missed the bag and almost cut my finger right off! I yelled to
Trav as I watched blood squirt out of my finger and started to get a little
queasy.
Trav grabbed a rag and we ran off to the Bountiful
Instacare. After waiting for an hour with a bloody rag and a potty break with the assistance of my fabulous husband, I was taken back to get all sown up! After 3 hours and 10 stitches we had had enough fun and called it a night! We have successfully made our first trip to the
Instacare as a married couple, let's just hope that this isn't a glimpse into the next year of our lives! Here it is..
11 comments:
yummy... good job Da!
UGH - those pics give me the heebies!!! What a story though - hope it is healing well:)
Amanda! How are you girl, Cortnie and Kathryn told me you had a blog, I am so happy you have one. We missed you at lunch the other day, we will have to plan another one for sure. Oh my goodness though your poor finger! Stiches are no fun!
You poor girl! Ouch! That looks like it hurts! Hopefully it's getting better now. :)
oh no!! That actually is quite disgusting! ha I am glad that it was not worse! Did you even get to eat dinner that night? :-) loves
Oh my goodness cousin!!! I hope your finger is ok! That will be one heck of a scar to show your kiddos some day to not play with knives!! Love ya! Be careful! :)
I my! Amanda! I am glad you are...okay...? How are things? Life treating you well?
Oh gross! I'm glad you didn't lose the tip. Everyone knows that's the best part! :)
P.S. Todd is Melissa (if that makes sense!)
Amanda, I still can't believe how lucky you are! Hopefully the stiches will come out soon and you will have a fun story to tell your kids about not playing with knifes!
Ouch!! Amanda be careful!!!
Post a Comment