We went from this...

To This..



As you can tell we have moved up the ladder just a tad! But we are loving where we are at and our apartment. It has been so fun for me to finally be able to decorate a little, with the help of others. We still have a few little projects we need to finish up, especially in our bedroom. But its been fun to make things ours. Also we do have another bedroom but it has become quite the storage room/office. So I haven't taken pictures of that because I am pretty stumped on what to do in there. Any ideas are welcome! We love having movie nights and hanging out so anyone is welcome.. come visit!

9 comments:
AW - It's cute and I am SOOOO happy for you two... I love the before shot - too funny:)
Yes that is quite the upgrade! Especially when you compare the two pictures! Your kitchen has doubled in size! It looks like you've decorated it up all cute! I think I could be there for a movie night probably sometime in March...so pencil me in. :)
You upgraded for sure!! What a cute apartment you have now! Your decorating is so cute!!
Looks great Amanda! I do miss the white cement brick walls though...so much fun to decorate with right? I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to come organize your extra bedroom--just tell me when!
Looks so great and definitely homey. You've decorated SUPER cute so far. Good work!
ADORABLE!! I'm so jealous of your kitchen! lol! I'm loving the decorating! cute cute!
LOVIN' the tv!! when's the dvr coming? we'll have a movie night any time!
Cute, cute. Having done the cinderblock walls for a few years ourselves, I am so excited for you to be able to decorate your place. Good job!
So cute, you have it fixed up just darling. I think everyone needs cinderblock walls in the begining so we can really appreciate when we upgrade!
Post a Comment