Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A Winner To Me!


I need to brag about my gorgeous little sister! She was in the Miss Kaysville/Fruit Heights Outstanding Teen competition this weekend and did an awesome job. She has been working so hard to get ready for the competition and looked absolutely stunning the night of the competition. She asked me to be her helper back stage and it was a blast. It was so fun to get her ready and to watch her perform, this kind of thing is right up her alley. Although she didn't place in the competition she handled herself with such pose and beauty. I am so proud to call her my sister, she has grown up so much since I have been married and we have become great friends. She is someone I look up to, she has such confidence in the things she believes and is such a gorgeous Daughter of God. I love you Buff!

7 comments:

Julie Thurgood Summerhays said...

WOW - she is BEAUTIFUL!

Ben and Lindsay said...

Holy cow she has grown up so much!! I hardly recongized her! she is beautiful! and so are yoU!! Loves

Amanda B. said...

It was fun seeing you at the pageant.

Your sister did a FANTASTIC job. She looked stunning the whole night. I thought she was going to be in the royalty. The scores must have been really close. Congrats to her for doing such a great job.

Michelle said...

She is gorgeous! Love that cute girl!

MomMitchell said...

She is really cute and growing up fast!!! She's so lucky to have you as a big sister

lisa said...

You are so lucky to have a sister--and she's lucky to have you! Congrats to her for even competing!

Mitchell Family said...

she looks great, and I hear she did great too...so fun for her and awesome to have you to support her.

ps nice to see you posting again...where's the house pics??