Disney on Ice
Travis and I are proud to say that the sun has started to shine on us once again! If you remember about a year ago we were the proud recipients of anything free that came our way. Everyone offered us free tickets, furniture, you name it we got it. But one day we were offered Jazz tickets, yes our favorite! But on the way to the game our car broke down and had to be towed and we totally missed the game. Since then we have been in quite the rut of free stuff, you could say we have become just like everyone else! But like I said, our luck has slowly began to change. Our cute neighbor Kristen entered a coloring contest at Dan's and won Disney on Ice tickets and invited us to come! I think Travis was just happy to be back in the Energy Solutions Arena it didn't matter what we were there for! We had a great time and I have to say I was very impressed with the skating skills and the costumes. I'm so immature I love activities geared to children under the age of 5! I'm not going to lie, those activities seem to be more fun with a little one giggling on your lap.. maybe someday? Thanks to the Hills for inviting us we loved it!



3 comments:
Ah back in the sunshine again! I've heard it's a great place to be! haha I love Disney on Ice! Highly entertaining!
You two are so cute! I love it!
Oh my gosh, your hair got so long- you look very pretty!
Post a Comment