They Did It!

My brother Kohl and his cute wife Lindsay were married on Friday, November 28th and we couldn't be more excited! It was such a great day and so fun to see everyone. They had dated 3 years before Kohl's mission and picked things right back up when he got home. We are so excited to have Linds officially part of the family! Trav and I are also excited to have some friends to hang out with! Aren't they the most attractive couple? They make me jealous! Congrats guys- Sure love ya!


My brother Kohl and his cute wife Lindsay were married on Friday, November 28th and we couldn't be more excited! It was such a great day and so fun to see everyone. They had dated 3 years before Kohl's mission and picked things right back up when he got home. We are so excited to have Linds officially part of the family! Trav and I are also excited to have some friends to hang out with! Aren't they the most attractive couple? They make me jealous! Congrats guys- Sure love ya!


These handsome boys think she is pretty great too!

4 comments:
more pictures please!!! :) i'm so happy for them!! kameron and kaleb are sooo big! (i sure hope i spelled their names right) we're hoping to be there in the summer to celebrate! it'll be fantastic! love ya guys!
They are so gorgeous it makes me sick! haha But you are trav are also a way good looking couple! Maybe one day i will be as lucky as you!! love ya!!
How exciting! That'll be fun to have another married couple in the fam to hang with for you guys! Miss you lots! See you in 3 weeks! Yay!
I had no idea there were getting married! Well I always knew they would one day of course! Congrats to them! I can't believe how BIG the twins are! Oh my goodness!!
love ya tons
Post a Comment