Christmas Decorating!
Here is a sneak peak at our "first christmas" decorations. If it weren't for both of our sweet families I'm afraid we wouldn't have any decorations this year. Thanks to everyone! We both love Christmas, and to have fun lights around the house makes it even more exciting. Even though I hate scraping the ice off of my car early in the morning, I love this time of year! More Christmas event pictures to come I'm sure. If you want to see these decorations in real life.. we are always happy to have visitors! Happy Winter!



8 comments:
aww so cute! i wish i could come visit! :)
That looks so cute! Wow...our apartment is totally ghetto decorated compared to yours! haha
Way cute!! I need to come see it sometime next week because I am moving home :) Love ya!!
super cute! I love it all! I would love to see it! If I was not like an hour or more away from you! I would love to see more pictures!
Ah the joys of newlywed life (no money) and apartment living, but seriously, you have done well - it looks great!
It looks so cute. I remember that first Christmas together. What a sweet memory you will have.
festive!! looks awesome! maybe jer and i will have to go on a date some time and drop by to check it all out!
Super cut deco! This brings back memories of our first Christmas. I actually went a day or two (or three?) after Christmas and stocked up on decorations at Target. You can get really cute stuff for at least 50% off the day after and then the discount just keeps getting better every day after, though the stuff goes fast. They even have wrapping paper, bows, gift bags, and everything you can imagine beyond just regular decorations!
Post a Comment