Blessed!
It has taken me forever to write another post, I guess I wanted it to be about something exciting or something. But then I realized that this wasn't just a blog about the exciting happenings in our life (which lately have been few!) But more a record of our lives and the blessings we have received. Here are a few things I am grateful for this year.
1. Travis- My brother Kohl is getting married this week and it has made me think about our wedding just under a year ago. This past year I think I have tried to pinch myself many times thinking that it wasn't real and that life wasn't really this great. I married my best friend and a person that makes me smile everyday. He is such a strength and example to me!
2. Health-Everyday I am reminded of how lucky I really am, at the hospital where I work I check in Cancer patients and others who will soon find out that they have been plagued with Cancer. Their strength amazes me and makes me want to be better. I am so grateful for our health this past year and the opportunity that gives us to fulfil the goals and dreams that we want to.
3. Family- I gained an amazing family this year. They have already taught me so many things and I can't wait to be a part of their family forever. My family is also incredible, I love being around them and being reminded of how great life really is.
4. The Gospel and New Friends- It doesn't matter where you go the church is the same and the members become great friends. It has been so fun for us to live here and Salt Lake and to meet people who are in the same boat as us. Our testimonies and experiences strengthen each other.
5. Employment &Education- I have been so blessed to be employed and to be able to provide for us and to help Trav get through school. There are so many out there without jobs who are struggling, I think of them on days I don't want to get up. Travis is an amazing student and has never taken advantage of anything, he works so hard for us. He will make an incredible doctor!
Happy Thanksgiving!

5 comments:
This is your cousin-in-law, Megan. I just love you. Thanks for writing that great post. It gave me the chills. :) Yet more and more proof that you are an amazing girl.
I miss you Amanda girl! Thanks for the great post. It reminded me that I also have so much to be grateful for.
Amanda you are such a Beautiful and Sweet girl. We are so Blessed to have you in our Family!
yeah for a new post and yeah for blessings. can't say it enough, the in-law portion of the mitchells are very blessed and life is treating us all well. good post, keep them coming.
Post a Comment