Ok so I just noticed that my cute sister in law Michelle tagged me. Sorry I am clueless on how this whole thing works but here it goes!
Rules: Link the person that tagged you. Mention these rules on your blog. Tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yourself and tag 6 fellow bloggers. Got it? Let's go!
1. I love sweats! It doesn't matter what color or kind they are as long as they are comfy. I think I was conditioned to be this way from working at Flips Gymnastics. We were in sweats all day and I loved it. The day is not complete if I don't come home from work and put some good sweats on!
2. I love pickles! I know many people including my husband think they are discusting, but there is nothing better than a good pickle! Movie Theatre pickles are ranked high on the list and I usually prefer the dill pickles.
3. I can't sleep without socks or on my back! I know this is going to become a tragedy when I become pregnant but I guess we will jump that hurdle when it comes. I have tried sleeping on my back and I just lay there wishing I was on my side or tummy! There is also nothing worse than cold feet when you are trying to sleep hence the socks.
4. I HATE being rushed. There is nothing that gets on my nerves more than being asked every two seconds if I am ready! My brothers and dad learned this early on and I taught Travis about it just last week. I always say when I'm ready I'll come out and show you that I'm done! Am I a brat or what?
5. I have to set everything out the night before I go to work in the exact spot I need it. If something is slightly out of place I forget to take it or put it on! It also helps me to be a little quieter and quicker in the morning as well! When you get up at 5:20 every little bit helps and I guess I have come a bit obsessive!
6. Driving in the car puts me to sleep. It doesn't matter how long or where we are going, if its been a long day or I am just sitting still I am out! Travis and I could be having a great conversation and the next second I am dead to the world. There have been many nights where he probably feels like he is driving solo! The sad thing is most of the time I don't even know I have fallen asleep and when I realize it I feel terrible and try to act like I was never asleep. Unfortuately Trav never falls for it and just laughs. What a guy!
I tag Lindsay Mueller, Cort Bain, Paige, Megan Walter and anyone else that wants!

7 comments:
Oh Amanda we are so alike! haha I fall asleep all the time in the car with Chad...even if it is just a ten minute drive! And it is a big pet peave of mine to be asked every couple seconds if I am ready...like you said...I just come out when I am ready...until then I'm not. Ask Travis about this one cause I'm sure he will remember how it drove me nuts when my mom would ask me this. :) I warned Chad about this before we got married...some lessons are harder for them to catch onto than others though :)
pickles ehh? just a big, plain, giant pickle? hmmm...i'm not sure how i feel about that. your halarious.
Love the blog! You guys are so cute! I love all your little "quirks" and I have some of the same. I too love dill pickles, but Todd would say you're disgusting for wanting the movie theater pickles, and I'm not sure I entirely disagree! Those things are kind of nasty. I had a friend who loved them and she dropped one as we were walking into our movie and it literally exploded! It was the craziest thing and ever since I've wondered what in the world they put in those things!
Oh the pickles... NASTY! :) But I love you anyways! I hope I get to see you this weekend! I think my fam is going to be in Idaho so I will be alone! Well since I have been tagged I will start trying to think of my "quirks" haha
Ha - my kiddies love the pickles too - especially Adri. She would have one every day if possible. GO UTES! - that is for your previous post!!!
I remember that you were like the only that liked pickes with me! they rock huh! mmm I want one right now! and I have so many tags I need to catch up on..one day!
Sure love ya!
(does your cute fam still do that?)
Please tell me you only fall asleep in the car while your a passenger, not the driver. Pickles? Sean loves pickles too. You are so cute!
Post a Comment