Monday, October 6, 2008

GO UTES!

Last Thursday Trav and I went to the Utah vs Oregon State game! We walked to the stadium from our aparment and were even able to watch them warm up. (We were excited can you tell?) I have to confess that at previous games I have been accused of being more of a people watcher than an actual game watcher. At this game it rang true as well, I even missed a amazing QB tackle by the Utes because I was watching the pregnant lady in front of us open her bag of chips! I am so lame! But Trav is so great at helping me know what is going on and points great details out to me. I love watching Travis get into the game and yell like crazy. He has had a scratchy voice since the game, what a dedicated fan! The crowd was amazing and it was so fun to be a part of it! The game went back and forth all night, and with a few minutes left the Utes were down to Oregon State. It was so intense and once again the Utes pulled it out. I thought I would never say this coming from the family that I do but.. I'm totally a UTE fan! I think we are hooked and will hopefully go to a few more games before the season ends. We also can't wait to watch the Utes beat BYU!



7 comments:

Mitchell Family said...

this mitchell family stands divided. randall says go utes, jers says go cougars...we'll see whose yelling louder come game day. november 22 here we come

Michelle said...

How fun! I love Utah games! I'm totally jealous! Glad to hear that you have converted! yay! I'm excited for the BYU Utah game as well! By the way your hair is getting so long! Cute!

Paige said...

Wow that is way exciting! That was an exciting game! I sat at applebees and watched it! It was so good to see you for the little bit that I did this weekend! Next time I'm home we really need to do something! Love ya!!

Ben and Lindsay said...

Looks like a lot of fun! and for the BYU/UTE game, I will cheer for whoever is winning! We need to get together I miss you TOO much!

Amanda B. said...

I am definitely guilty of being a people-watcher at football games. We went to a BYU game a few weeks ago, and Curtis left for a few minutes to get some snacks. Well BYU scored while he was gone, and when he came back he asked me to give him a recap. Umm......I had no answer, but I could tell him how dang cute the baby in front of us was!

lisa said...

you two look so cute and 'festive' at the game. Brad and Jer braved the Y game tonight--CRAZY!!! I can't say I LOVE either team, but if I had to pick I"d choose the Y. Sorry!!

Chaleese said...

Hi Amanda. Your blog is so cute! This is Mitch's wife Chaleese :) Just wanted to say hi, you and Travis are so cute! Mitch wanted me to tell Travis hi :)