Snowbird Resort
Travis' sister Michelle has always said that the sun shines on Travis and everyone mysteriously gives things away to him. He has randomly received gifts because of the amazing guy that he is! Well recently the random gifts have rubbed off onto me as well, I guess you could call it karma for being married to such a great guy! A couple in our ward that we barely know went up spent the weekend with their two young kids at the Snowbird Resort. Their kids started to get tired at around 2 and so they headed home after buying an all day pass to the activities at the resort. All the way home they tried to call a couple that would want to go up and use the rest of their pass. To make a long story short they landed in our lap and we jumped on the chance. The carefully tore off their wristbands and we gladly put them on! Neither of us had ever been up there and it was so fun to do something new! We rode on the alpine slide, zip line, tram and the lift. It was so relaxing and fun to to be up there and to spend some time together. Travis was even more relaxed knowing that it was free! Here are a few pics, the views are gorgeous!



As many of you know I am terrified of heights! For the time we have been married Trav has tried to help me get out of my comfort zone and to try new things. Once again this was the experience we shared as we went down the ski lift on our way down to the base of the resort. As soon as we jumped on the lift for what was supposed to be a relaxing 20 min ride together, I started freaking out. I knew at any movement I would go crashing down the mountain! I was frozen from the moment we got on the lift until we got off. I could not look to the sides and definitely could not turn around and look backwards. I was such a wuss that I could not let go of Trav's leg. He is a trooper for having such a lame wife, but don't worry he thought it was hilarious and was eating up every moment. Despite a terrifying lift ride we loved spending time together.

6 comments:
Amanda and Trav that is so fun! It is gorgeous up there huh?? That is where Levi and I had our last date! It was so much fun, we just hung out though, it was night when we were up there so we didn't get to do all of that fun stuff but it is so pretty! I miss ya lots!!
Yes Travy poo does live in the sunshine! Seriously it's amazing how much free stuff people just seem to want to give to him all the time! Lucky you for marrying him! :) By the way I tagged you on my blog. Now you get to share your quirks! :)
That is such a fun place to go even when your not skiing, we went there once for our anniversary. Trav is a great guy, he played countless hours of barbies with out compaining.
Wow look how lucky you guys are! pass on the good luck. I love it up there its one of Ben and mine favorite places to go! Love your pictures, and I LOVE YOU!!!!!
what the crap!!! seriously, the sun does look sunnier up on the hill.
Trav-you have always been (and always WILL BE) my favorite. I love you more than words can say! MOmmy
Post a Comment