Monday, September 15, 2008
The Real Blogging Begins!
Ok so if you notice the blog from above it is clear back in APRIL! I started making this dang blog and it frustrated me so bad I quit! Thanks to my cute sister-in-laws and their encouragement I am back at it again. Unfortunately alot of the posts to come may be a little out dated, I have some catching up to do now that I actually know how this thing works! Our almost first year of marriage has brought alot of changes and exciting things, we are excited to share it all with you! Stay tuned.. I promise it won't be another 5 months until the next post!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
yeah! I am so glad you have a blog! I love having a blog then people can keep updated on our family.
Oakley
WELCOME BACK!! Can't wait for future posts~!
Post a Comment