We were married on December 28, 2007 and have loved life ever since. We live in Salt Lake City in the married student housing at the University of Utah. Living in the city has been an adjustment for me but I love it! We live right down the street from the zoo.. so anyone who wants to comes to the zoo needs to come see us too! We live in a cute one bedroom apartment just small enough for the both of us. Our walls are made of cynder block so decorating has been quite interesting!
Trav is going to school full time at the U of U and is majoring in Exercise Science, he will happily graduate next Spring! Hooray! He works his heart out going to school full time and working two jobs! He is such a trooper and an amazing husband!
I am currently working at LDS Hopsital in the Outpatient Radiology Dept. registering patients. I love being married and life in general. I am such a lucky girl to have caught such an amzing guy!!
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment