Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween 2011

We had tons of fun this Halloween! I have never really been much of a Halloween person but this year with a kid, I got into it. It was so fun to dress Lyndee up in her lady bug costume and she was so good and even kept it on both times! We went to both Grandma's houses and just a couple others to show our bug off. She loved being outside and seeing the lights and the kids. By 7:00 she was pretty done, and so were we so it worked out perfect!

On Saturday night we got together with some of Travis' high school friends and had dinner and a costume party. We found the perfect costume for Travis and he even grew out a beard for the occasion. I laughed all the way to the party, he looked amazing!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

I am still laughing at Trav's costume! So great! Lyndee looked so stinkin' cute!

Paige said...

I LOVE IT!!! Trav looks AWESOME! :) Lets play soon!

Be You Movies said...

You guys are amazing. I love your costumes. Travis should wear that every day. Lyndee was just too cute in her lady bug costume. I cannot believe how big she is!

Bain Becomes a Master said...

You guys are so cute! I love it!

Julie Thurgood Summerhays said...

Great costumes - Trav makes me laugh!!

MomMitchell said...

Way good lookin" Trav!! And my cute little Lady bug~~love her!!