Monday, December 5, 2011

The Birthday Bash!

We celebrated with presents, cupcakes and lots of laughs. Lyndee even had her own big cupcake and went to town on it. She dove in head first just like we thought she would. As soon as she realized the stuff all over her hands was yummy she just couldn't get it in her mouth fast enough. These pictures document the event perfectly! As soon as I figure out blogger I'll post the video as well.


Thanks to all those who came to celebrate with us. We sure love you Lyndee girl!

2 comments:

Carly said...

Awwww, what a cutie! I love the cake smash pictures. She got after it! Smart girl. I can't believe she's a year. Will's 20 months....where does the time go? Happy Birthday, Lyndee!

MomMitchell said...

That had to be the funniest birthday cake eating I have ever seen~~hard to believe she's 1!! Hilarious, how will she ever beat that when she's 2??