Wednesday, May 4, 2011
Lonestar in St.George!
I have always loved the band Lonestar. They sing about such real life things and I love so many of their songs. So when my brother KJ called and said they would be at the Tuacan in St. George we jumped on the chance and made a weekend trip down there. We had great seats and it was so fun to be there with Travis and my family. I honestly can't remember the last time I had that much fun. My sister was dying to go up front to the stage so I told her I would go with her. I felt like such a teenager again and loved every second of it! The band was so gracious and took the time to meet everyone and take pictures. It was a great weekend, change of scenery, and Lyndee did so awesome on the long drive down!






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
they are SOO good in concert!! :) Looks like a blast!!
That is so awesome. I bet that was an amazing concert/venue!
What a fun weekend! I haven't been to a concert in ages....
Post a Comment