Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Lately...

We have a few "new" things in our lives lately. Travis, with the help of others got me an amazing camera for my birthday. I LOVE that I can finally capture fun moments! Lyndee is now starting to try some baby food, and is in a big baby bather now. Which both of these activities she finds pretty exciting! Enjoy the pics...

12 comments:

Michelle said...

We just love her big eyes! So cute! Hopefully we'll get to see you all soon! :)

Steve and Katie said...

She is just beautiful!! I LOVE that last picture....and the pucker face. So fun!

Paige said...

I love her! She is sooooo adorable!! How about I come visit sometime this week?!?! Good plan! I know I keep saying that.. so we need to make it a reality!!

Bain Becomes a Master said...

She is so fun! I love reading your blog!

Rebecca said...

Her big eyes melted my heart! She looks perfect as can be. Love the new camera, way cute pictures!

MomMitchell said...

I just can't believe how cute she is, every picture is just so adorable!! Those eyes~~wow, she is going to be a looker!!!Love, love, love her.

Megan and Will said...

CUUUUTE! haha...poor Aubrey is still in her baby bath...where did you find Lyndee's new tub?? Love ya'll!

Be You Movies said...

These pictures are AMAZING! I love them. I love that she is still blowing raspberries and I love that she is so smiley and trying baby food. Can you believe our girls! They are too big for their own good. I am so glad that you got a camera that has a fast shutter. It makes ALL of the difference. Good work Travis :) And yes, we do need to do dinner soon. maybe we could meet you downtown sometime?

Julie Thurgood Summerhays said...

She is SO stinkin' cute Amanda!! I'm dying over these pictures...

Carly said...

She's got the cutest little personality! We're going to miss her....and you guys too, of course. :)

Scott and Angie said...

Oh my goodness! She is adorable. I love it.

Be You Movies said...

I swear I already commented, but it isn't showing! I love these pictures. I love her big beautiful eyes and her funny expressions. You can tell just by looking at her that she has so much joy in life. I love that she is still blowing raspberries too. Funny girl. We miss you guys!