Monday, March 7, 2011

A Name and a Blessing

Lyndee was blessed in our Ward yesterday by Travis. I was so worried that she would scream through the whole thing, but she did great. Travis said she was really wiggly and wide awake but didn't cry, so that is all that matters. He gave her a beautiful blessing with some neat words of advice. I am so grateful for Travis and his worthiness to hold the Priesthood. He is such an amazing man, and Dad to Lyndee. She adores him!

We had a beautiful luncheon in Kaysville afterwards. We had so many family and friends there to support us. Travis and I are so grateful for the amazing support of our parents and many others. We feel so lucky to know such great people! My mom made the dress Lyndee was blessed in, it turned out perfect. By the time we took pictures Lyn was so tired and ready to be done, but we got a few cute ones. No smiles this time.. they are so hard to capture sometimes. This special day will be one that we remember forever.



* Just a reminder that we are going to make our blog Private. We will change it a week from today. Thanks!

9 comments:

Rebecca said...

What a special moment! I am glad she didn't scream through the whole thing. I am happy to see she is growing right up!

Julie Thurgood Summerhays said...

Oh, she looks SO BEAUTIFUL!!! So do you guys btw!! Glad it was such a great day for you...

Be You Movies said...

Her dress is beautiful! I love the fabric and the design. She looked darling. It was such a sweet blessing too. I am happy for you and glad that your day was wonderful!

Reynolds said...

What a sweet girl. Will you put us in your private blog list. It is cambyandkendra@yahoo.com

Ben and Lindsay said...

she is so beautiful on her special day! dont forget me in your invite muellers2007@gmail.com
i never check my email so i got to remember:) sure love ya!

Marcie said...

Beautiful!! I love her dress. She'a a lucky little girl to have such wonderful parents. Please intvite us to keep following your blog. cosmokramerrules@gmail.com

Carly said...

She's so dang cute, Amanda. I wish we could have been at church for her blessing. I was so sad I was on call. Love your cute little family!

MomMitchell said...

She just is so CUTE!! It was a very special day for you and so thankful we could be a part of it. Love you all

Amanda B. said...

Oh, she's beautiful! Such a big mile-stone, and I'm sure so very meaningful after all you have been through.