Sunday, January 2, 2011

3 Years!

On December 28th Travis and I celebrated our 3 Year Anniversary. Both of us agreed that the time has gone by pretty quick. But I can honestly say that this year I am more in love with Trav than ever before. He is the most positive and happy man that I know. He is always trying to make my life a little bit easier. I have loved watching him the past few months, he has honestly saved me. He has been right by my side serving me when I was down, and being my right hand since Lyndee was born. Some days I can't believe I was lucky enough to marry such an awesome man and someone who makes me better everyday. I can't wait for many more years to come!

4 comments:

MomMitchell said...

Boy, are we lucky you two found each other!! 3 years has flown by and it's great to see just how happy you are, and now to add Lyndee to your family~~how blessed you are. love you all

Julie Thurgood Summerhays said...

Loved the post and love you guys both!! You are both some of THE nicest people I know - and obviously I have known Trav forever, but he really is the BEST!! I have such great memories of him....

Amanda B. said...

Happy Anniversary!! You are both so lucky to have each other.

Rebecca said...

Hey amanda, are we still on for Wed? I sent you an email, just wanted to make sure that you saw it?