Sunday, February 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!


Today is my mom's 44th birthday! I have thought alot about her today and the amazing impact she has had on my life. She is one of my best friends, someone who bring out the best in me and make me want to be better everyday. My mom hasn't had an easy life but I rarley hear her complain or speak negatively. She looks for the good in everything and everybody. My mom is the type of person that because you know her, you learn more of the attributes of Christ. She loves with a Christ like love and serves more than anyone that I know. She knows no stranger and is friendly to everyone she meets. She taught me what is important in life and has never wavered from that. She has such an incredible testimony and will be faithful until the end, the gospel and her family are the most important things in her life. If I can become half the women that she is I will count myself lucky! She asked me the other day to think of the three people that have impacted my life the most.. she definietly is at the top of that list along with my dad.

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Your mom is amazing! She has definantely been a wonderful example to me! Tell her happy b-day for me!

Ben and Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday to your mom! I will always consider her my second mommy!

Megan said...

What beautiful women in your family! And what a great mom. I had heard about her for years from people in Kaysville before I even knew you :)

Marcie said...

She sounds so amazing! That must be where you get it from.:)

Paige said...

Your mom is the best! I admire her so much and I am so sad that they won't be to my farewell! But she is truly one of the most amazing people I have ever met and thanks to her you have been one of my best friends! I have learned so much from both of you!! SURE LOVE YA!!

Mitchell Family said...

Happy Birthday to your Mama!! Hey thanks again Miss Amanda (Jordin Sparks) for all you have done for our little kiddos and Jer and I these past few weeks...your the best, and it looks like your well on your way to becoming just like your mom! (in all the good ways, of course!)

The Hills Family said...

Amanda! I found it! And Happy Birthday to your mom!:) Love Ya!

tamrandfamily said...

What a sweet and tender post! I think your mom is great too. Love you and miss you both!!