Our summer has been pretty uneventful, but we have enjoyed spending time with family and each other. Looking at these pictures from over the summer I can't believe how much Lyndee has grown and changed. We have enjoyed lots of rain storms, swimming in each grandma's backyard, 4th of July parade and fireworks, lots of BBQs, Family Reunions, nightly walks, blowing bubbles and eating popsicles. I love summer but I also love the crisp air of fall, I'm ready for it.
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Summer in Pictures
Our summer has been pretty uneventful, but we have enjoyed spending time with family and each other. Looking at these pictures from over the summer I can't believe how much Lyndee has grown and changed. We have enjoyed lots of rain storms, swimming in each grandma's backyard, 4th of July parade and fireworks, lots of BBQs, Family Reunions, nightly walks, blowing bubbles and eating popsicles. I love summer but I also love the crisp air of fall, I'm ready for it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I am so glad that you posted these! I think about you guys often and love to see the updates. She is just amazingly darling, amanda! What a beauty! I love her big smiles. It looks like you guys have had a good summer, you deserve it. Keep the updates coming :)
She is the cutest Amanda! I can't believe how much she has grown, what a doll. We better all get together soon, so we can meet this little cutie!
What cute pictures! Your little girl is adorable. It is so fun to see her growing up!!
Amanda, she is so dang cute and getting so big, I can't believe she will be 1 in a few short months. I hope that you are doing well and love being at home!
Post a Comment