Our Lyndee girl is 6 months! I can't believe how much she has grown in the last two months. I am loving this stage, she is getting quite the personality. Some of my favorite things she is currently doing are..
- Reaching up with her chubby hands to touch my face
- Her huge grin she gives me when I pick her up after a long day of work
- Puckering those big lips, even when spit comes flying out
- Thinking she is so big when she rolls onto her tummy
- When she discovers new things, her faces is so focused
- Humming when she is falling asleep
- Mimicking the noises Trav makes
- Her huge around the binki smile when Trav and I sing her a song before bedtime
- Watching her chubby legs jump in her johnny jump up
- Her luscious lashes, long and dark, and unbelievable
- Grabbing my face and giving an amazing slobbery kiss
- Eating her tummy and watching her giggle
- Her new discovered splashing in the tub
- Her cheeks, I can't stop eating them
There should be no doubt how much we love this girl. I never imagined I could love a little person this much! She brings us so much joy, but has also taught us so much about ourselves. I'd be lying if I said the last 6 months were easy, but I wouldn't trade what they have taught us. Lyndee is such an angel in our lives and we feel so lucky to be her parents.
Here are the 6 month stats:
Height- 26.5 inches- 75%
Weight- 15.14 lbs- 45%
Head- 17.25 inches- 80%

5 comments:
SHE IS ADORABLE!! I can't wait for you guys to live closer and we can play lots!! :)
She is such a cutie! Love that little girl!
Oh my gosh, she is just the cutest!!!! Love her so much and each picture is so darling of her. SOO glad you will be close!!! (thanks Trav)
I ADORE these pictures, especially the last one! She is simply delicious. I am so glad to see that she is doing so well. I miss you guys and think about you often!
I'm ready for the next update! :)
Post a Comment