Sunday, February 20, 2011

The last 2 month's pictures-



6 comments:

Maples Family!! said...

Super cute, super sweet little girl you've got there!!!

Rebecca said...

She is absolutely beautiful! She looks so much like Travis, but I think I see you in her eyes.

MomMitchell said...

She is soo very cute, and oh how I have missed her.Can't wait to see her Tuesday.

Anonymous said...

She is so darling- can't wait to see her! You have been through so much and you are still so positive about everything. I admire both of you and hope this is the end of your trials.

Love, Aunt Diane

Carly said...

So glad to know you have a blog! She's so darling. I've been thinking, would you and Trav ever want to swap babysitting? Then we could each have a date night occasionally.....think about it. :)

Be You Movies said...

I love these pictures of Lyndee. She really is looking more and more like travis every day. I am so glad that you guys are finally doing better and I hope that these next couple of months are fantastic for you!